The durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response.
- Far-field microphone array uses smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built in
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for an ultra wide soundscape.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Power supply: USB-C adapters must support one or more of the following output levels: 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A.
- Charging base power supply: Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 1.2A; Output: 18VDC, 2.5A
- WiFi: Supports 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, and 5GHz.
- Bluetooth: Stream music and more with Bluetooth when you're away from home using your phone or another capable device.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Battery: 10 hours per charge, Playback from -10°C to 55°C,Charging from 0°C to 45°C
- IP rating: Rated IP56 for protection from dust particles and liquid splashes.
- Product finish: Black with black grille
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
- Dimensions: 9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 in. (240 x 160 x 126 mm)
- Weight: 6.61 lb (3 kg) including battery
- Sonos Move
- charging base
- QuickStart Guide
- legal/warranty information